Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College Top Questions

Darci

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior the advise I would give myself is to practice self discipline so that I can keep to study, work, and home life schedules and not fall behind because of procrastination. I would tell myself that the education is hard but well worth the hardships. I would let myself know that it can be fun and wonderful to learn new things and see yourself grow as you stretch yourself and try new things especially things you were afraid to try. I would say to myself that the people you meet can become great friends who will be there for the rest of your life. I would tell myself that it can be hard to be the adult and be responsible for everything and for being away from your parents, but that the growth as an adult is a huge benefit. I like what I have become as an adult and though it can be hard it is well worth it. To whom it may concern the school I go to in Ogden is Stevens-Henegar school and I answered the questions for that school.