Ada, OH
Ohio Northern University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Ohio Northern University

Matthew

Choose many different colleges and look at them all before deciding. Never go with just one and always look at financial aid options!

Location, we live in the middle of a corn field.

Determined, focused but willing to be loose and have fun and be social in a small town setting.

Abbey

Ohio Northern Univerisity is a small, academic based school. The small community immediately welcomes students and makes them feel comfortable. There are many different social activities which are very open to new members at all times of the year. The campus community is very friendly and warm. You can always find someone to help if you have problems or issues. The faculty and staff are very committed to each and every student's success while at the university and after their time there. It is a wonderful school that I reccomend to anyone! There is something for everyone at ONU.

Definately the people & size! I applied to schools of all sizes...but ended up knowing that the smaller classes were more condusive to my learning style. I loved the personal relationships that I saw students having with the professors. It was really nice to see that the professors weren't out of touch with the students. Also I could not find one person that disliked the school (I really did try to find someone). I immediately knew why I couldn't .... Its hard not to love the school!

I would definately say that you have to listen to your gut feeling about a school. Listening to your parent's opinion on a school is also important. I definately did not want my mom to be right about what school was best for me, however after being at ONU for two weeks she was right. I loved it and could not see myself at any other school. Doing research and talking to students at the univeristy to make sure you are a fit is very important. A bit of advice to students is to get involved! I know that is said all of the time...but it really makes college so much better! You meet so many more people by getting involved. These people may not be your best friends, but you know more people who share your same opinions, career goals, etc. It is also important to be open to people. I tend to be a shy person at first, but eventually learned that it is so much easier to just try a little each day to be more open. Overall, it is just important to find a school where the student and parents feel most comfortable!

Ohio Northern University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.