Ohio Northern University Top Questions

Corsica

Although they can be friendly, at times they do act small-minded.

Summer

My classmates are some of the best people I have ever met. They are willing to help with whatever they can, whether it be in or out of the classroom. They are not only classmates, but they are best friends; some are even family. They are there for you when you need them to be, and even when you think you dont need them.

They are helpful, friendly, and courteous.

ONU is definitely working on improving diversity. we've got multicultural, LGBT, religious, and even vegetarian organizations. Students wear whatever they want to class. sometime you just cant wake up for that 8am class, so you roll out of bed in sweats and just go. on mondays, greek girls often wear "badge attire" which is business casual. but in the winter, you'll want to bundle up big time. it gets into the negative degrees. Most students are from Ohio, but international and out of state numbers are growing. I'm from MI! Politically, students are all over the spectrum, left and right.

For the most part, my classmates are genuinely nice, caring, and accepting people who are attending college to get a degree so they can be successful in their lives after college.

Highly intelligent,helpful, and nice yet sheltered

My classmates are determined, hardworking yet still have a fun and positive attitude.

The students who attend Ohio Northern University are mostly white, middle-to-upper-middle class, and from very small rowns, much like the town the university is in itself. Diversity is less than 10 percent.