Ohio Northern University

« See more reviews of Ohio Northern University

The best thing about this school is the quality of education. I?ve never been taught by an assistant, and each professor I have had is passionate about his/her field. Classes are small so there is a lot of one-on-one interaction. Classes are challenging, but not ridiculously hard. The workload is manageable even if you participate in a lot of activities. There are also a lot of study options so you can switch majors easily.

Personally, Ohio Northern University is a great place to recieve an ungergraduate degree. It is located in a small village, so it lack the amenities of a big city, but one never feels bored. This is because there are constantly things going on on campus and off campus. The staff at the school are very understanding and friendly people who care about their students and enjoy teaching.

It is small so you really get to know the students and professors. No class (except for Pharmacy and some science classes) have more than 35 students on average, some as small as 5 depending on the class. Profs. really care about the students performance and make sure the students are doing well and if not, offer help.

The best thing about ONU is the genuine atmosphere of friendliness that exists here. Teachers actually care about how you are doing - when I was struggling to find motivation there were always people for me to talk to.

I feel the focus that your major recieves by being seperated into a seperate college like engineering, buisness, law, or pharmacy, helps one to feel comfortable with their choice of study.

The friendly staff/professors, who are willing to help you out in any way possible.

The best thing about Ohio Northern is the small class size.

It's small enough that you feel right at home.