Ohio State University-Main Campus Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Ohio State University-Main Campus

Katherine

The Ohio State University has been my dream post-secondary school ever since I first heard of and seen it when I was younger and did everything I could to make sure I got in. Coming in as a freshman on campus my hopes were not dissipated: the professors clearly love their work and will work alongside you if they see that you are willing to put in the effort, there are numerous resources on campus to ensure students/faculty remain in peak physical and mental condition, and there are many organizations students can join in to make new professional connections or lasting friendships. Having completed my first year here at the university I would highly recommend it to those interested in pursuing a STEM major- as OSU is first and foremost a research establishment- or to those interested in making connections with those established in their respective fields and overall wanting to enjoy the college lifestyle to the fullest. Attending college, no matter where it is, is an investment, and you get out of it what you put in.

Abigail

I enjoy the campus. They have spent a lot of time working on it, bringing together the old campus and newer buildings. It is an interesting mix. The classes are pretty fun and most of the professors do their best to keep you captivated. They also do their best to help students who are not financially capable of going to the school. I get a grant that helps pay for most of my tuition.

Marcus

It is my dream school. I cannot imagine another college where I would love to spend the next several years living in. The culture, the community, and the classes all amaze me with there emphasis on happiness, empathy, and success. This college will help me achieve my ultimate goals of success.