Ohio State University-Marion Campus Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Ohio State University-Marion Campus

Meg

It’s a campus of smaller and more interactive classes. All of my professors are very willing to help it and answer questions! I love the different places they have to study and the cute activities they always have around campus. It’s overall a very interactive and caring campus.

Kyle

good campus for those living nearby. If you have to get housing, what is offered is limited. The teachers for the most part are great, and the lass size is good. No food offered on campus or on campus housing though. Marion is a small community without much to do.

Tonya

I love the Ohio State University-Marion campus. The class sizes are small so it makes it easier to have some one on one time with the professors if need be, if you have a question about something specific the professor is happy to sit down and talk through it with you, which I do not feel like you can really get this on a bigger campus. The professors really get to know you which helps a lot when you are having trouble in the class, because then you can have a real conversation with the professor instead of their assistant or not at all. The community itself is very close, I see at least 5 familiar faces every day on campus if not more. You are more likely to know the people in your classes or even in the same major as you since the campus is so small. One thing that I would really like to see on campus however is some food options other than the vending machines that we have, other than that the campus is great.

Andrew

I am a sophomore and have really liked attending the Marion branch of OSU so far. I will be going to main campus Fall 2017 but attending a small branch for my first couple years has benefited me. The small classes make

Amy

My overall opinion of Ohio State University-Marion Campus is that it is a great school if you are wanting to start out small and then transfer down to Main campus to finish out your education. I find all of my professors and academic advisors extremely helpful and supportive in the decisions that I make.

Logan

It is a great university with small classes and a diverse group of people. The professors are great and easy to contact and reach out to. There is no on campus housing so you will have to live off campus but that tends to be a lot cheaper anyways. Most people transfer to Ohio state main campus after their first year.