Ohio State University-Newark Campus

« See more reviews of Ohio State University-Newark Campus

The amount of diversity in my school is absoultely shocking. I love being around different cultures and ethnicities. Also my school is a very spirited school and the campus takes pride in its spirited students. Each student is proud to have outstanding professors who have a passion for teaching and that makes the students dedicated to learning.

The volleyball team has won state the past 7 years in a row and we all have fun here. There's no pressure to dress a certain way or act like someone else. Everyone is accepted for who they are and people you thought you'd never have as friends end up being your best friends

The teachers are great and help you when you need it. The class sizes are perfect, there are not too many people in your classes so you can actually get to know your teacher.

I like to tell my friends who attend other colleges about the small class sizes, ample parking, and low tuition rate.

The topics we discuss in class. How comfortable it is talking with teachers. The smaller campus. The people I meet.

How amazing the campus is. The location of the university is perfect. Its small not too much walking.

I hardly bragged about anything after starting. It was just a school for me.