Ohio State University-Newark Campus

« See more reviews of Ohio State University-Newark Campus

The worst thing about my school is that there aren't enough activities to keep me on campus longer than for classes because I have to commute to and from school so I miss out on some of the college experience.

The only bad thing about my school is that i have to drive 45 minutes almost every single day to be there. It takes up a lot of gas and i usually have to get up fairly early to leave to go to classes.

The worst thing i would consider about the Newark campus of The Ohio State University would be the lack of degree programs that can be completed at the regional branch.

The worst thing about the Newark campus is there is not a lot of on campus housing. This makes it hard to be close to campus after school hours.

The lack of interest from most students, is what most bother me. I like to be around people who want to get somewhere in life, and be successful.

The worst thing is that it is not only small, it is too small. There is also not a lot to do around the area when not in class.

I have been at the school for 6 weeks and have not noticed anything that I do not like.

The left hand did not know what the right hand was doing.

Nonething