Ohio State University-Newark Campus Top Questions

Desiree

The most frustrating thing about my school is that it feels like there is very little activities to get involved in.

Alexis

The most frustrated thing about my school is having 2 keys to get into the residence hall and my actual dorm room.

The drive.

Aaron

Paper work need be shared with main campus which requires mailing on occasion.

Kelsey

Ohio State University's Newark Campus is a nice place to start off at for freshman year, but it is a small campus with not a lot of oppurtunities to meet new people and make connections. Luckily, I'm in the dorms and have five other roommates, and have been able to meet other students who also live in the dorms easily, but there are not as many people here to meet than there is on other college campuses. I'm transitioning over to Main Campus next year, where there are more oppurtunities to meet people.

Hannah

Since there are not enough dorms at Ohio State-Newark, I had to move into an apartment about a block away. Because of this, I feel like I am somewhat missing out on the typical college experience, and I'm not living up to it's potential. While I like living on my own, I just feel like more of an adult, than a college student.

Endia

The most frustrating thing about my school is the fact that most people have problems with math and the math center has weird hours of operation. Also, they are not open late during midterms or finals. That is the time when most people need help because they have to review many different sections at once and need assistance.