Cleveland, OH
Ohio Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Ohio Technical College

Aaron

This college has a very warm vibe when you walk into the building. They have so many opportunities for students to get far in life and have a great job by the time that they graduate. The teachers are all very nice and helpful in anyway possible. They are there even when there isn't class.

Anna

My classmates are my loving, caring, helpful, amazing brothers and sisters, not by blood, but by the undoubtable passion for motorcycles.

If I could go back and tell myself, warn myself of what was to come I would say, "Don't date Kenny, he'll promise marriage only to call the wedding off a month before because he was being unfaithful. Go see Aunt Nora May, she'll pass away a month into you starting school and you won't be able to say goodbye. Don't stay locked up in your apartment, hang out with Mike and Shaun because you will regret the lost time when Mike dies. Appriciate all you have because the hardest lesson to learn is how short life can be and how fast things can change in a mere second. Don't be afraid to let people in because these friends won't hurt you like the others did. Never give up on yourself and never regret anything in life. Live it to the fullest now and everyday because we don't know when our life will end. Oh and be confident in who you are, you're going to rock this motorcycle field like no other. Also, don't be afraid to mess up, it's why you're going to college."

I wish I would have known how hard it would be and all the difficulties I would face, so that when I dealt with them I knew I could get through them.

Jerrico

Ohio Technical College in my opinion is best known for its diesel program which is 1 of 5 core programs you can choose from

I would explain how hard it is going out of state to go to school by yourself. If i could go back i would wait work a full time job and save up some money before making that move. Most importantly I would have focused more on the relationships that i that i have with people i consider close to me, you just seem to lose touch with family and friends after so long. Also if you have someone that your really serious about see if that person is willing to start that new life with you, long distance relationships never work out.

Some of the rules i find unnecessary, if you are more than 10 minutes late you will not be allowed into the building & they can and will send you home for not having your uniform tucked in or wearing the wrong hat or something silly like that depending on who your dealing with at the time

Charles

I would tell myself that it is easier to make the transition when you don't have a family that depends on you. In addition to caring for them, I have to find the means and time for both school and my family. I would also tell myself to choose something he really wants to do and go to school for that whether it's a four year college, 2-year or trade school. He will enjoy learning more about what interests him and becoming the best at it. And spend his later years enjoying his career instead of struggling from week to week for a paycheck.

• $0

Ohio Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.