Chillicothe, OH
Ohio University-Chillicothe Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Ohio University-Chillicothe Campus

Meghan

It is a very well maintained environment. Everything is in close quarters and everybody is extremely friendly. The professors do everything they can to help, and the students are well mannered and focused. There are tons of activities going on through out the year so finding something you enjoy is very easy.

Shannyn

I believe that the Chillicothe branch of Ohio University is the perfect transition for any student going into college from high school. It’s an affordable way to achieve quality education that qualifies as a main campus degree. The smaller class sizes also make your education personal, giving you an improved chance of graduating. Our branch’s nursing college now beats out other branches in terms of quality nursing students and education, and the staff is there to ensure your success. I highly recommend it!

Erika

It's a great convenient campus close to home that provides everything a bigger college would. Although small, it has great resources available to make sure students get the college education they need. The classes are great and personable meaning the classes are never too big. With such small classes, it makes it easier to establish a connection with your professors who truly care about your success and are there to help if needed. It truly is a different atmosphere than a huge main campus university but that allows me to stay more focused on academics instead. Attending Ohio University Chillicothe has not only been a great personable experience but has allowed me to save money while continuing working towards a Ohio University degree.

matthew

I have had the opportunity to meet lots of new people, learned new concepts, studied lots of interesting subjects and had the opportunity to start to cope/adapt to my having Asperger's Syndrome in the "Adult" world. I have yet to have a girlfriend and have not made many friends since I attend a small private school. I have had sucess' in my studies and achieved good grades so far. I am hopeful this will allow me the opportunity to Attend Simpson University in the Fall of 2011. College life and interacting with others has a totally different experience and challenge for me than most. I was not sure I was going to be able to manage in the social and academic environment. Boy was I surprised. I still struggle with balancing my studies and keeping my part time job but it has given me the courage to set my goals high and move out of my town and go away to college to gain my degree and help others. Thanks for the opportunity to express my thoughts and I hope I am considered for this scholarship. Sincerely, Matt Mayfield S

personal feel and close to home.

personal feel and close to home.

Small classrooms and a lot of one on one with the professors. Small community type feel.

For me, college has been my lifeboat. I was an addict for 5 years of my life and once I decided to get clean and sober, I spent most of my time and vigor at college. I was not only learning but I was keeping myself busy. I am also a mother of a 6-year-old little girl who thinks the world of me now that I am clean and sober, attending college to better others and myself. Going to college has helped make me into the woman I am today. I am attending college so that I can repay the community for all of the help and support they have given me. I am going to college to become a chemical dependency counselor, without my education, it would not be possible. They are helping to fulfill my dreams, better my family’s future and in the end, it will help other families with their addicted loved ones. My daughter and I are living off student loans as of right now. We struggle from day to day but I remain strong and have faith that things will work themselves out. I am already half way finished with my bachelors.

Olivia

I would tell myself not to get my hopes up to go to University of Evansville. I would tell myself to apply to Ohio State University- Agricultural Technical Institute becasuse I would be changing my major to Equestrian/ Equine Studies. i would definately tell myself to apply for as many scholarships as possible.

i wish that i knew m major before i came here

Elaine

My classmates are intelligent, higly motivated people striving to earn their Nursing degrees and begin a career as Nurses.

Go for what you want to do, listen to your intervoice. You can do what you set your mind to just set a goal and do it. You are a strong, smart person and you can do whatever you set your mind to. You will be a success and a wonderful Nurse.

The best thing about Ohio University - Chillicothe is their ability to treat each student with respect, kindness, the strive to help each student work toward their goals.

Heather

If I could go back in time I would have told myself about all the scholarship opportunity that are out that I missed. I would also tell myself to work on my time management skills so that I would be better prepared for the college course load. I would recommend some really amazing professors and tell myself to wait and take some classes with different professors. I would also tell myself to relax and not worry so much, because the scholarships are working out great. I would let myself know that that college is something that I can handle and it is not too stressful. I would talk to myself about considering become a college professor after I get my bachelor degree in middle childhood education with focus in science and social studies. I would also tell myself to make sure that I don?t get too far behind on reading assignments, but not to stress out trying to be perfect. I would also tell myself to enjoy my senior year and to spend time with my family. It may be a lot of hard work to go to college, but it is worth it!

How to stand up and speak for myself. And I wish I knew a little more about the world so I can fit in classroom debates more.

It not so great when you are in a wheelchair.

Raysean

My classmates are very chatty.

My classmates are very chatty.

I would tell myself to know what you really want to do, and i would tell my sell to apply for more scholarships, i would also tell myself to look at what the colleges your applying has to offer besides your intended major, and then i would tell myself find ways to earn money before you go because you will need it.

The best thing about my school is the small classes, and the cost to attend.

Ohio University-Chillicothe Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.