Ohio University-Lancaster Campus Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Ohio University-Lancaster Campus

Emma

I love this campus! The professors are extremely generous with their time and the class size is wonderful. I am attending as a post-secondary student, and they have helped me throughout my freshman year of college. I feel as though I have had a great experience and have learned a lot. I would recommend this university! Something that they could improve upon is the social activities amongst the students. I feel that since there are no dorm or on-campus living, that everyone is in a hurry to the next thing on their agenda and there is no time for relationships to be formed.

Atmosphere makes you feel right at home. Smaller classrooms and online classes make it easier to concentrate and learn. Professors spend a lot of time to make the students understand the material in front of them and go over and beyond the call of duty to make sure we all succeed.

I love attending Ohio University-Lancaster Campus! There is a lot more one on one with professors because of the small class sizes. It is a great place to learn. The library is the best place to study and there are plenty of study rooms for groups. I give this campus a 5 out of 5 stars!

Dylan

This is my second year at Ohio University-Lancaster and I have been very indifferent with my experience here. I personally want to be in the bigger city like Athens so this campus is not for me or people of my kind. There is not a whole lot going on and the most important focus is the education (as it should be). It is a great school for saving money.

Kyle

Ohio University-Lancaster is an overall good campus. Despite the small size because it is a branch school it has many great features. The facilities are very good, especially the library and computer lab, they are a great place to study alone or in one the the group study rooms. The campus also has a learning center where professors and students alike can meet and discuss class topics, study, and even work on homework. The bistro serves good food and there is even a small weight room and basketball court for student use. The professors, at least most of them, show a high level of interest in student success. They push students to study, get good grades, and thoroughly understand the course materials. Professors are often available and will work with student if they need to meet for whatever reason. The social life isn't as big as it is a commuter college and there is no on campus housing. However students who are in the same major and see each other in a lot of their classes often become well acquainted. Overall it is a very good school for being a branch campus.

Morgan

I love Ohio University of Lancaster. It is a small campus but that is why I love it! It has two buildings nestled between a sprawling expanse of trees and hills, it is gorgeous year-round! The class sizes are perfect, not too big, not too small. The teachers and advisers are always willing to make time to sit down and work through whatever problem you may be having. There are no on campus housing options but that is a positive for me as I get to choose where I live. Overall I have had a great first semester at Ohio University Lancaster.

Lindsey

Ohio University- Lancaster might be a smaller school but that does not stop it from providing amazing services. The staff is incredibly caring and will go out of their way to help you with anything one could be struggling with whether or not they are professors. Since the school is smaller they have the time to listen to their students recommendations to improve the school for the benefit of everyone. All around a wonderful school that I in no way regret becoming a part of.

Alexandrea

I love the campus. The staff is very helpful, OU is very much like a family. There is easy access to all facilities and classes are divided by subject so it is very easy to find your classroom. There is a lot of groups and activities for everyone to be involved in and we are highly encouraged to participate.

Victoria

Ohio University-Lancaster Campus is a wonderful college. The professors are wonderful and are always willing to help their students. The advisers are always available to answer any questions a student may have. Making friends at Ohio University-Lancaster is easy, everyone is open to making friends and talking to everyone.

Ryan

Perfect opportunity to save money for a few semesters! Would recommend to those who want small class sizes and flexible schedules. Easy to get around and professors are always available. They will learn your name and you may become close to them. Not to many shopping or food places around.