Ohio University-Main Campus

« See more reviews of Ohio University-Main Campus

Ohio University is great, safe place where you know you are getting a great education but also a great experience. The campus is beautiful, the professors care about the students, and if you try your best there is no reason you wouldn't succeed. The environment is welcoming and it is a place away from home.

With its beautiful red brick buildings and walkways always filled with smiling students, Ohio University conveys a friendly campus atmosphere and offers large variety of academic programs to choose from, making it the total package for students looking for a traditional college experience.

Ohio University is a very good school both academically and athletically and offers many different majors and minors and they make it very easy to choose what you wouuld like to take specifically, they also have a very beautiful campus and is located in a very unique place.

The campus at Ohio University is known for its beauty. It was just recently ranked in the top ten in most beautiful collegiate campuses. It is a large but walking distance type of campus, vere rural area and the buildings are mostly similar in look.

An enviorment where diversity, hard work, commintment, fun times, and school spirit can all be used in the same sentence to explain the love that everyones has for this place as soon as they take their first step on its grounds.

Ohio University is a place where students are encouraged to discovery who they are and what they want to become, and when the students discover this about themselves, they are accepted in all ways among the University staff.

Ohio University is one of my favorite places in the world -I have learned about life, literature and how to handle myself in almost any situation in my time here, and there is no other school that could ever compare to it.

A beautiful campus in the middle of nowhere - where there are many career focuses, but there is a big focus on alcohol and a lot of people try to maintain this image opposed to a respectful college campus.

Ohio University is a beautiful school nestled in the the warm embrace of Athens, Ohio providing beyond qualified professors that feed the student's hunger for education through nationally noted schooling.

Ohio University is the golden gem of the state of Ohio; Athens holds the prettiest landscapes, the most inclusive social atmosphere, and, surprisingly, the best weather in the Buckeye state.