Ohio University-Main Campus Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Ohio University-Main Campus

McKenna

I love Ohio University. I believe the only frustrations I've had with the campus are some housing accommodation problems and people whose individual personalities are the only thing to blame. Athens has become a second home for me and I love it.

Dontevion

6.5/10 - lackluster internet connectivity - less than moderate amount of diversity within both the student and faculty body - dining hall availability is spotty and you will usually be in class when you are hungry; but when you're free the dining halls will be closed - dedicated professors in teaching (depending on the level of course)

Claire

Ohio University-Main Campus has a great atmosphere both inside and outside of the classroom. Court street has so much to offer -great food, great bars, great people! The townies are friendly and welcoming! Professors are available to help you learn!

Andrea

I love it here! I am a tour guide and love to spread my love for Ohio University. There is always something going on here: protests for important political movements, free concerts and art galleries, ultimate frisbee matches. I really like how accessible the professors are, they are willing to come in outside office hours quite frequently.

Dyllon

I enjoy the programs I am enrolled in and the sense of community the students can develop with staff, faculty, and other students. The community offers a variety of different programs to help other students get comfortable in different environments and truly find out who they are through interactions beyond belief.

Rocio

The Ohio University-Main Campus is a very diverse campus that offers students of variety of chances to get involved with school activities. Not only is the university a good place to study academically, but it offers many programs to people interested in different majors. The class sizes tend to be pretty small compared to other large universities near by, so meeting up with the professors one on one will be a lot easier. The university is a great place overall and I believe it will be an amazing school to attend.

While applying for a school I had very few in mind, all I knew was I wanted to get out of my small town when a friend of mine told me to come to Ohio University. I had never heard of it and it was only four hours away, perfect, so I applied. Within a week I got accepted and accepted my acceptance without having set foot on the campus. As soon as I visited my school for the first time I knew I had made the right decision. The school is outside of the city surrounded by nature and a small town. It sincerely feels just like home. Once classes started I understood why everyone loves it here, the teachers are super involved and available and the students enjoy the topics and carrying on intelligent conversations. From not knowing anything about this school to becoming a sophomore, I would not do a thing differently. Once a bobcat always a bobcat.