Ironton, OH
Ohio University-Southern Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Ohio University-Southern Campus

Brooke

I have tried a large campus and was terrorized the whole time. There were numerous rapes, thefts and numerous other crimes on a daily basis. The classes were so large that the professors couldn't keep up with requests for meetings and they flat out ignored any problems that were brought to their attention. Here at Ohio University Southern I feel extremely safe always. The attention that the professors give their classes and each student is amazing. This university is built in the middle of a small town in Southern Ohio and the community is so open to the students from the campus. When it comes to education, this school is amazing with the opportunities and encouragement that they offer.

Chayenne

I love it! There is always something to do when you don’t have a class. There are cafes and study nooks. It’s a friendly atmosphere and always feels safe. Classes are small so you get to communicate with professors and get help when you need it. I love it here.

Hollie

I believe Ohio University is a good school for those wanting an education for a low price. OU has a great selection of professors who are willing to help out if you are struggling. One negative comment is that there aren’t very many extracurricular activities to get into because it’s such a small school, there aren’t any sports teams at our branch either which is a little disappointing. Also, there are no on-campus housing options due to size as well.

It’s a great school to obtain a degree at. It is very affordable and the staff will do their best to help and guide you financially. Since it is a branch of Ohio University, there is no housing or Greek life. Most of the instructors are normally very concerned with your academic success and will do their best to help you succeed.

Allison
Tell us about your professors.

The professors are never liked i imagined. They are funny, nice and they've helped me learn so much already. they've made the classes so much easier if you didn't understand the question. They help you in anyway they can.

What are your classes like?

The classes are awesome i learn something new everyday.

I don't really have a campus tradition because this is my firs year as a college student.

They are really nice and most of them i went to high school with so it's kind of like I've never left

They are what you wouldn't expect, every teacher comes at the lesson you're learning with a different perspective.

Stefanie

I would tell myself to find a balance between school and my social life. I would also have decided on an area of study and focused completely on it and achieved my goal. I am a returning student and at the age of 35 and a single mother I am having to get a second degree to support and raise my daughter. Learn how to balance fun with school because they are both important but you need to know limits and make sure you do what you have set out to do.

The nursing program is very good and the teachers really care about the students.

Ohio University-Southern Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.