Ohio Wesleyan University

« See more reviews of Ohio Wesleyan University

A really well-rounded person with diverse interests. People are not classified as one type of student. They are athletes, members of Greek life, artists, performers, service leaders etc all at once. It is rare to find a student at OWU who is involved in only one activity.

A person who wants to be academically challenged and wants to have a well rounded education. They should also expect to be involved in campus life, as well as keep up with their academics. A person must want to belong to a community, because that is exactly what OWU is.

Someone who take his/her academics seriosuly, but still knows how to have a good time. Also someone who is tolerant of other views besides his/her own and who won't pass judgement is he/she has contrasting views.

Someone looking for a small liberal arts college.; they don't want huge classes, want to know their professors, and aren't looking for a huge party every day.

The kind of person who is self-motivated to study and take responsibility for their own success. If you don't do your work, you WILL flunk out!

People who like to learn about a lot of different things, want personal attention from professors, and want to go to a small school.

An active citizen of the world who is ready and willing to give back to the community and make a difference.

An intellectually curious indivdual who doesn't mind a really, really small school.

Anyone looking for a new experience and wanting to get the most out of life.

A person that likes a small classroom setting.