Ohio Wesleyan University

« See more reviews of Ohio Wesleyan University

The professors! I love my classes. It is very easy for students to form a positive relationship with the professors. They are all brilliant and interesting to listen too. Classes are very valuable and there is a nice variety in every discipline. The staff often participate in student events. The workload is managable and the professors are very accomadating of it. Help is always available. It is worth living in scorching closets to get this quality of liberal arts education. Class sizes are small. This school is the total opposite of the giant school "meat grinder" mentality.

The small class sizes really lead to an involved, tight-knit community. There is time and room for conversation and discussion between students and professors. When you are in class, you get to know the other students sitting next to you and you really get the opportunity to interact on levels that you would not get to at schools with large lecture halls.

The best thing about my school is the diversity in not only people but events offered, organizations, and classes. There is so much to do, but there is also a strong sense of importance of academic excellence. I can have fun with my friends, go to a club meeting, and study. The atmosphere is great.

The best thing is the size of the school. It's small (about 1900) but not everyone knows you're business. You see people you know all the time and that's nice. The campus is small enough to walk from one side to the other in about twenty minutes or so.

One of the best things are the Small Living Units. Students are able to live on campus with an off campus feel, and still stay closely connected to campus. Then, you get to live and surround yourself with a mission that you are passionate about.

The best thing about Ohio Wesleyan is its small size, there are not too many distraction, and is set in lovely, cozy, small town. Also the faculty are extremely dedicated, and are always ready to help a student in need.

For me the best thing about this school is the Fraternity that I joined. Like many of my Fraternity brothers, I would have transfered to a different school if I was not about of something bigger.

I think this school has numerous qaulities that make it great. I suppose the best thing is that the professors know everyone in their classes and you get to know them very well.

Everything. It was small, everything was within walking distance, and it was comfortable.

There is a lot of help from professors for students who need it