Ohlone College Top Questions

Emmanuel

Before coming to Ohlone Community College, i wish i had known more about financial aid, scholarships and how helpful they can be. I was not aware of how simple it was to apply for financial aid. Another thing that amazed me was how it makes a difference between being able to have money to take certain class(es) and the money you save from it. Applying to scholarships is one of the most important things that anyone can do during their college experience. The more scholarships you apply for, the more likely you are to get chosen to recieve one.

I wish I would have known that even though it is a community school, you still have to do your work inorder to do well.

Kyra

I wish i would have known before i came to this school that the school is on a hill.

I wish I had known how to correctly file my FAFSA, so that I could have gotten more financial aid when I first started college.

Aubrey

I wish I would have known what great advising resources were available to me at Ohlone before I went down the path of "independent counseling." If I had established a clear academic plan from the get-go, I would definitely be farther along in my educational career. I don't, however, regret my time at Ohlone by any means.