Fort Walton Beach, FL
Okaloosa Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Okaloosa Technical College

Theresa

It is hard to reach my student advisor and I have to wait several days to talk to them

I ahve gotten alot of experience with my online schooling. I have learned to be disciplined, punctual and the value of sharing information with others. I have learned a lot from my fellow students and they have given me different perspectives wihch I have found to be invaluable. I am learning a new career and am very excited about my chosen field of psychology with a emphasis on child development. I have a 3 year old daughter who does not speak and I have gained valuable insights and helpful information into her condition. T The main thing I have learned is that I can do this, I am smart, and I will be able to reach my goals.

Kaplan univeristy is best known for its flexibilty especially in the online classes. They have a wide diveristy of proffessors who actually work in the field of study they are teaching and make great instructors

• $0

Okaloosa Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.