Oklahoma Baptist University

« See more reviews of Oklahoma Baptist University

I wish that I would have known that four year colleges are the real deal. I previously went to a community college and the work was far from hard. The teachers in four year colleges demand perfection and it is your responsibility to give it to them. If I had known this then I would have taked my community college time more seriously and would have taken more challenging classes. Because I did not do this, I feel that I am at a disadvantage and now I have to work extra hard to make up for this.

I wish I would have known how many activites are avalible. There are so many and it is hard to keep them all straight. I wish I would have known a head of time so I could have planned better to what I want to be involved in. Luckily within t he first week of school they have a club fair type of event where you get a chance to see what all is out there.

I transferred from another university, and I really wish I would have known how great a school OBU is, and how much of a better and more educated person I would become in such a short time because of this school.

I wish that I had known that there would be more things to do at the school, and that some of the classes required to take there wouldn't be completly rediculous.

I wish I had known that I wasn't getting as much financial aid as I thought I was. And I wish I had known that there was no wireless internet in the dorms.

I wish I would have known how to apply for more scholarships so that it wouldn't be so expensive.

The intense amout of work required for classes here in comparison to other universities.

That people in this school as well as in the community are very friendly and helpful.

That tuition would go up and my scholorships would go down.

I wish I had known more about which major to choose.