Oklahoma City University

« See more reviews of Oklahoma City University

Small and moderate in it's beliefs; it is United Methodist so there's a huge emphasis on servant leadership and academic life is intense; a few greek organizations; dead on weekends, located in a poor urban area so don't walk around at night alone, ladies. A friendly environment and easy to adjust to, although we do have loads of students who end up transferring because it's intense to study here.

Oklahoma City University is the heart of Oklahoma City-- The students and faculty are working to produce some of the best people we believe possible, through quality education, and more than that, a posotive environment where students can express themselves creatively, spiritually and intellectually.

Oklahoma City University, school of the stars, is a university that produces driven, faithful, focused, humble, successful students who understand, have been taught, and are willing to give back to the communities that shaped them.

Oklahoma City University is a small liberal arts university where the faculty, staff, and students are friendly and welcoming so that the university as a whole lives up to its slogan of "you're a name, not a number."

Oklahoma City University is a liberal, artistic oasis in Oklahoma that nurtures students individual gifts and prepares one both mentally and emotionally for professional success.

An excellent school that sometimes gets screwed over by the polotics that are played in the higher up offices.

It's like one huge family. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. The faculty is 100% there for you.

Its Interesting in that it has small classes and lots of diversity of cultures.

Oklahoma City University is an intimate school where you know everyone's name.

A small but well known campus with great acedemics and freindly people.