Oklahoma City University Top Questions

Uyen

I've meet some amazing people during my visits at Oklahoma City University. The atmosphere at OCU is very fresh and quiet, there isn't a lot of noise beside the busy streets that are around the corner. The staff and students are down to earth and very eagered to lend a hand. I know I will be taken care of at OCU.

The many successful artistic alumni as well as the Dean of the school of music.

Savannah

I have pride in how united, diverse, and prestigious my university is in every field. Many look at Oklahoma City University as just an arts school, but I am proud to inform others on how OCU is home to two Fulbright scholars, three Miss Americas, a distinguished Law-degree program, the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics: Women's basketball champions, and many Radio City Music Hall Rockettes.

I brag about the commitment and the talent that surrounded me. I went to school with an amazing group of actors, singers, dancers, techicians etc who all spent every day making themselves better at what they do. I learned so much from that. I also brag about the openness of the student body; the acceptance of everyones flaws and eveyones choices (polical, social, sexual etc).

Holli

The high quality of education, small classes, dedicated professors, activities available, and sense of a small and close community.

Maurice

I brag about how involved our professors are, and how helpful and accesible they are.

Alaina

How awesome it is.

Carrie

The Dance Department accepts only 8{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of all applicants - not only was I accepted, I graduated. Not only did I graduate, I graduated with honors despite what the head of the department may have thought about my upcoming career.

Small classes, great interaction with professors who really care about student success. Friendly and personable faculty and staff. Plenty of leadership opportunities as well. I loved my undergrad.

Long

I got a full scholarship.

The prestige of going to a private university that has so many famous alumni. It is cool to watch tv and see people that you have been going to school with or went to school with being involved in the performance and entertainment industry. I also brag about some of the connections I have gained in the business world, and the highly influential people that I have had the opportunity to work with because of my school!

Kristin Chenoweth went here. We have small classes.