Goodwell, OK
Oklahoma Panhandle State University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Oklahoma Panhandle State University

Sara

OPSU is an awesome college!! The Noble Center is always available for students and faculty and the culture is one of the best I have ever experienced. It's a smaller school, so the class sizes are not as crowded as they would be in a larger college, and the professors are great people!

Austyn

Oklahoma Panhandle State University is a great college for anyone who loves living in small towns and likes having small class sizes. There are not many things to do in the small town, but a few hours away there are several. Professors are always available to the students. Students understand their work for the most part. This university is a very well kept and a great place to get an education.

Jacob

My overall opinion of Oklahoma Panhandle State University is that it is an okay school. If you want a bunch of thugs around and places to party and drink almost every night of the week thats your place. It does have decent degree , that can and most likely will get you a job out of college. Most of all if you want to live in the middle of nowhere with absolutely nothing to do, Panhandle is your place.

Luis

It’s a great place to expand your knowledge and it’s also a place you can call home because the teachers work with you one on one and they let you know that there’s always another way to succeed in college and life in top of that students seem to get along with everyone it’s a really friendly environment.

Jerald

A small campus with little to do. The sports here aren't to big especially since we lose a lot but they are still fun to go to. An alcohol free campus but some people still manage. It's really how you make it. It can be boring but it can be really fun. Depends on you

I would tell myself that it really isn't that scary because people act just the same in college as they do in high school. I would also say that you might think you are ready to be out of your parents house but you have to remember how much responsibility you will gain and at times you will still need your parents. Lastly, I would tell myself to be open to the possibilities of anything happening because you will gain many experiences.

Class sizes are very small so you get to actually know your teachers.

The kind of person that should attend is someone who likes small towns over cities because there isn't much to do.

Sage

Foul mouthed, ready to get out of the classroom. Will do anything to get out of work.

Don't be intimidated by the word college! Just dive in and have fun. It's really not as hard as it sounds!

Kassidi

Oklahoma Panhandle State University is best know for it's remarkable technology and agricultural departments that have traveled around the nation winning countless awards and titles.

What makes Oklahoma Panhandle State University unique is that it is a small school in "The Well". There is a feeling of comradery walking around campus because of its size, and it is an inexpensive school that gives me the opportunity to dip my toes in a variety of subjects.

The first piece of advice I will give you is that you really need to learn the basics of studying. Throughout school, you went to class, paid attention, took notes, and that was good enough to get the grade, but that won’t be good enough for college. You still need to do all the things you did in high school, you just need to do something with the notes to help you retain them, such as, reading over your notes within twenty-four hours of taking them, do some simple research on topics to help your understanding, and maybe go as far as even reading your text book. Also, I know you have heard this before, but you spend a lot more time in a high school class room than a college class room. So, you will suddenly have all this free time. You’ll be so excited about all this new found time that you won’t do anything with it. You don’t have to give all your free time to studying, but I encourage you to be productive with it. Take this advice and remember that college is only as stressful as you make it.

Omar

The uniqueness of our school lies in the atmosphere and feel of the town. It is a small society with friendly and helpful people. There is no other small town university in the world where there is such a variety of ethnic and cultural differences; yet, this is what makes the school and the community thrive. I would definitely encourage anyone to come and see the students and faculty interact, because the chemistry within the atmosphere and the feel of this town is what makes our school so great!

Perserverance, dedication, and work-ethic are all traits that a college student must demonstrate in order to flourish in any college setting. Continuing my pursuit of a college degree, I had to improve these traits as I transitioned from a high school to a college student. I never had a problem as a high school student with classes or assignments. But I never knew that college would challenge me as an individual. A set of responsibilites fell on my shoulders. I was accountable for attending class. Lectures became a struggle in my life. And school work became a much heavier burden for me. Stress started playing a role in my behaviors, and I didn't know how to respond to it all. So I turned to my mom for help. She adviced a few simple words, "Perservere yourself, dedicate yourself, and just keep working." I took those words to heart. I knew I had to perservere to be on time to class. I had to dedicate my undivided attention to my professors. And I had to work rigorously on every assignment. If I could give any advice to my past self, it would be that. Perserverance, dedication, and work-ethic.

Any person who is enthusiastic about computer information systems should attend this school. It offers some of the top faculty in the nation providing us, the students, an opportunity of pursuing new and innovative careers in world in the realm of computer science. We have numerous awards in various competitions and an excellent variety of courses in programming, networking, and database. Any person who is driven to success in the world of information technology should really consider Oklahoma Panhandle State University as a serious choice for their future.

Kaleb

My school is a great place to get what you want out of your education.

My school is a great place to get what you want out of your education.

If I went back in time while I was in Highschool, I would teel myself that the little things that the teachers take extra time to make sure you understand and stress about you knowing. LIsten to them, especially about those things. In collage your expected to know how to do those things with expertice. Also dont take things for granted try hard, It will help trust me I know.

The school is a smaller university there for there is smaller class sizes which gives me more time one-on-one with my teacher. Which that givies me an advantage, instead of being just a number.

Oklahoma Panhandle State University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.