Okmulgee, OK
Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology

Tristen

My opinion is very mixed. While most professors are pretty cool, there’s one that has consistently cause problems for many students but no action taken against him. As well as they don’t give students proper info or help with some classes or financial aid. It’s cheap and mostly convenient while most students are chill but there are some big downfalls. There’s also a high crime rate within the school itself mostly for theft. I have been victim of theft for some art supplies, luckily it wasn’t to expensive, but people have damaged my car twice without action to pursue those people. It doesn’t feel like OSUIT cares about their students.

gabby

To me it is a great campus and has excellent teachers. Their classes are very hands on and it helps a lot with the learning process. The teachers seem to really care about their students. They have so many classes for many types of careers that you could think of doing in your future.

Tammie

The faculty and staff genuinely care about the students, and want to see the students succeed. They encourage the students to the best of their ability. There aren't many activities to get involved in but the activities the campus does have helps with the fellowship and getting to know others, whether it is students, staff, or faculty.

Joel

It is a means to an ends. Some people are there for a vocational degree, some are there for the basics, and some are there for the wild college party experience. The classes are relatively small compared to bigger schools. OSUIT is a vocational school with extra classes to get degrees instead of certificates.

Dovie

I think Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology - Okmulgee is a great school so far

Cody

Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology is a fantastic campus for students who need hands on experience in their field to achieve greatness. All of the professors are fantastic and they are extremely helpful. This is a great school to start you educational career.

Cliff

OSUIT trains me for my career. It is not just an education, it is a pathway to a better life. My classes are very hands on, and I am only expected to learn what is applicable to my career. The facilities are clean, and well equipped. Classes are just the right size so that I have friends to work together with, and instructors are able to give one on one attention.

its amazing we are a trimester school which means we are here summer spring fall

Tayia

I think it is a pretty good campus. Most of the people there are extremely nice, and helpful. The instructors are well educated. I only wish there were more things to participate in. The town is pretty quiet, there aren't very many things to do there either.

My school provides the best education compared to many other colleges around us. They provide you with a lot of hands-on knowledge that you will need on the job, instead of just sitting in a classroom and taking notes all day. They also provide internships. That really helps you understand what to expect in a day of living your future career.

If you want to get a good education and obtain your degree quick, then I believe this is the school for you. The only clubs that the school offers are clubs that pertain to your major, so that really helps with getting that extra knowledge and also some networking. If you are someone who is really into sports or you want to participate in a lot of extracurricular activities, I wouldn't go here.

Scott

I wish I had known all of the programs they had to offer. I definitely enjoy the program that I am in but therE are many other programs that I found out about later that I would have liked to look into more.

OSU Institute of Technology-Okmulgee is career based. If you want to graduate with a job this is definitely the right place. The instructors have worked in their field of study for many years, are knowledgable, and want to help you be as sucessful as possible. Pick your major and your instructors and advising staff will make your goals reality. The instructors in your job specific classes will do just about anything to help you, from tutoring to dealing with other instructors and even finding a job. Grade A school for the "working man".

Always look up. When you climb always look up. If you are constantly looking down at your footing you will miss your task, your goals, and the danger above you. Its important to have strong footing when you are hooking a pole but your focus shouldn't be where you are standing but where you're going. Being a high voltage lineman is hard and there will be moments where you'll want to pack up and quit but look up. Your future is up, keep your eyes fixed up. When you reach the top, and have no more steps to take. When you finish what ever task you were sent up that pole to do, don't look down at those below you, don't look out across that distant horizon. Look up and take in that heavenly view because your future isn't at your feet or at the end of a pole but cast out amongst the stars.

Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.