Oklahoma City, OK
Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City

Kyla

If I could go back in time and talk to myself about starting college and the transition to having to work and go to school, I would tell myself that I should be patient with myself. I would tell me that its okay to be scared and nervous about what your teachers will be like, and what the will expect from you. I would also tell myself that she just needs to try her best, and not to give up. If she gives up then she can never know if she could tough it out, even though it is a really big change. Then I would tell myself about the good things, like meeting new people, having breaks in between classes and only having 4 classes a semster, if that's what she wants, and even leaving home can sometimes be a good thing. However the most important things I think I would tell myself is save your money so you can have it to help pay for school and just enjoy your time at college, because it will fly by. If I could go back and give advice to myself about college, that is what I would tell me.

Kendra

My classmates are of all ages, all races, and from all over the world.

My classmates are of all ages, all races, and from all over the world.

If I could go back in time and give myself advice as a high school senior, I would recommend setting an effective time management schedule. I would also recommend going to the college that best suits you not your boyfriend/girlfriend or friends. Four years is such a short period of time and such a small commitment in exchange for a lifetime of success. Put your education above everything, keep loans to a minimum, work hard and you will succeed. Stay true to yourself, set goals, and always remember no decision is better than a bad decision. When times get hard, take a deep breath and remove yourself from the situation. Trust your instincts and the answer will come to you in time. Have fun, but don't let the fun run your life. Make friends, but don't let them run your life. College will be one of the best things you have ever done, so sit back and enjoy the ride!

The most frustrating thing about my school is the traffic and parking.

DeJa

My school is fierce, orange, and convienent!

My school is fierce, orange, and convienent!

I would most defintely tell myself don't freak out about cost. I never knew how much money was out there for me. I stressed up until the last minute about money and had to get a loan but the next year I was more prepared and received all the aid I needed to get me through school without me spending a nickle of my own money. Now as a recruiter for my school I tell all my hs seniors don't make money the issue!!

The Monday thru Thursday classes! Fridays we can sleep in! I love that part (: Many classes at larger campuses are MWF not here. I also love that we have so many different times available for each class too! We can go as early as 8 am or as late as 9pm it allows one to work and go to school or to just have time to sleep in!

Sarai

OSU - OKC offers affordable classes, with small class sizes, and knowledgable teachers willing to help you strive to your fullest potential. Day and night time classes are offered as well which is convenient for a lot of people. Tutors are always there to help, and its just a friendly warm welcoming campus the staff and faculty make you feel welcomed.

I wouldnt take senior year so lightly, I would have strived to get better grades to have a better GPA in order to apply for scholarships. Adjusting from having been in a high school where everything seemed picture perfect to growing up and taking action and making everything happen yourself has been the hardest thing. School, should have been a priority now the consequences are being paid for taking high school lightly especially senior year. I would say stay focused and work hard throughout the year.

Not anything in particular, they do a great job of informing you about their academics , tuition, financial aid, and other things, on their website.

Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.