Old Dominion University

« See more reviews of Old Dominion University

My school is very up to date, neatly up kept, and in that sense you really get to see where all your money goes! The proffessors are awesome and always willing to help you. The only thing I can complain about is ODU's financial aid office. They talk to you like you're in middle school, yet talk to you like you are suppose to know everything and you're a burden to them. I really do not believe they have the student's best interest.

Old Dominion University has been one of the best moments of my life. I love my school and wouldn't want to go to any other school. They have so many opportunities to get involved. The best school academic schools, because it has tutoring or help for almost every subject. You have an opportunity to meet and interact with new people everyday. Old Dominion University wants you to become successful and get the future job you want.

The staff and students of Old Dominion University are very helpul; along with nurturing new students into the campus community, as the staff prepares you to enter the workforce and it is easy to meet new people that will eventually turn into friends as they will be a positive influence in getting you involved in various social campus activities; in which you will learn and grow while having a very great college experience!

Old Dominion University is diverse, up to date and friendly; variety in academic choices/majors, stong connection with Eastern Virginia Medical School and local hospitals, as well as excellent Education Dept. Located in downtown Norfolk; students have access to sailing on the river or driving 30 min to the ocean!

It's close to where I live, so it became a must that I go there because of financial reasons. Other than the disapointment on not being able to go to a school that I wanted to, ODU has worked out fine. I'm getting solid grades, I've learned a lot, and I've been able to be cost-concious.

My school offers programs and support staff to help new students feel comfortable from day 1. They offer several days of Orientation for new students to get them acclimated to campus life. The students on campus are friendly and willing to offer assistance when needed.

ODU is placed in the middle of Norfolk, and in this school dedication to hard work and social activities can lead you to a succedful career. Plenty of things to do around the 6 cities around Norfolk, and plenty to do inside of school.

My school is underrated. Alot of people put it down saying it is an easy school to get into. THe school is growing and improving every year. the faculty is highly trained and helpful and I believe i will go far after i graduate

Old Dominion is a school filled with diversity and everyday you see many students rushing to get to their classes and many staudents graduating with a bachelores degree, the school is the best school I have been to.

Old Dominion University can be described as a growing community, where everyone is accepted for who they are, and a place where academics are taken seriously in hopes of finding a job immediately after graduation.