Old Dominion University

« See more reviews of Old Dominion University

The type of person that should attend Old Dominion University, is an individual who is highly motivated to learn and do well academically. Not only is academics important, they must be a well-rounded student. They have to want to get involved in campus activities and join organizations or clubs on campus. It is important that this person is open-minded when it comes to meeting others from different cultures and backgrounds. Old Domionin University is big on school spirit, so this individual must want to wear school colors on Sprirt Fridays. ODU is for the well-rounded student!

Old Dominion University is a very diverse college, hosting students of all races. When students are looking to find the right college, they want to see which college fits their personality and goals the best. Old Dominion University is a great school because there is a large variety of people attending. If one is interested in exciting footballs, laid-back people and fun teachers then Old Dominion University would be the right school for you. If you love being a short drive to the beach or mall- attend. The Ol' Dirty is a great school for all.

When attending Old Dominion University, the type of student that would thrive best would be a diverse, open-minded, enthusiastic person. The student body and faculty members at ODU are very school spirited and very diverse. There are many clubs and co-curricular groups at ODU that incorporate one or many different cultures, races and genders. ODU's students, faculty and alumni are also very, very school spirited. Old Dominion's athletic department is highly endorsed and has an overwhelmingly high number of fans.

Any student can attend this school. It's very diverse and open to anyone. This is one of the main reasons why I decided to attend this University. There are so many kinds of people on campus. All different races, ethnicities, and cultures are all over the campus. It is a fantastic place to meet new people from all over the world and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to meet new and exciting people. This university welcomes any kind of person and I think that's how every school should be.

A person who enjoys a growing university campus, along with being in the center of a booming area. The area surrounding the on campus is full of laid back area's to hang out, along with several shopping centers, and dance clubs are plenty to be found. Old Dominion University is the perfect place for a first time college student to attend, even a person who is scared of being away from home. Old Dominion University has a way of capturing your heart.

A passionate, diligent, tenacious individual is one who should attend this University. At my school, we are proud of what we do within our campus walls and outside them in our community. It's absolutely imperative that we all come together as honest individuals, motivated to make a difference and be ourselves in a constantly changing society. ODU students must be hardworking, adaptive people.

I would say you should only attend ODU if you are a social person. Attend to ODU if you like to have plenty of resources and oppurtunities around you. You should be prepared for plenty of distractions. Positive distractions may consist of football games, and concerts. Negative distractions consist of parties, and peer pressure. Attend ODU if you are ready to become a monarch!

If your an average person who does all his or her work, feel free to come to this school. The school requires people who are active and are able to benefit the college after they graduate. ODU looks for students who are hard workers that can balance their lifestyle with schoo work. In ODU uou must be dedicated to your goals and achieve your dreams.

a person that is open to being diverse and to many new experiences. someone who is ready to have a lot of school spirit. someone who likes sporting events. someone who likes being close to the beach but still okay with living in the city. someone who is open to many majors and things that old dominion has to offer thier students.

People who are interested in getting a quality education, working with experienced instructors, being served by a helpful staff, and having plenty of research opportunities and help along the way should attend this school. The staff is an effective resource for students looking to get in to graduate school/