Orangeburg Calhoun Technical College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Orangeburg Calhoun Technical College

Carolena

OCtech is a great school if you want to go somewhere with small class sizes and have that one one one time with teachers. However there's no sports and there's not really any clubs or anything to join. They also do not provide any time of housing on campus or off campus.

Dorothy

I love Orangeburg Calhoun Technical College. It is near my home so I don't spend much time traveling. My teachers are always willing to talk, and are always around if needed. There are people all around the school willing to help you find what you need. It is a great school all around and I enjoy being able to receive my education from Orangeburg Calhoun Technical College.

Joshua

Orangeburg-Calhoun Technically College the school where your future begins. OC Tech know for its accredited nursing program has developed many students since its doors opened in 1968. This college offers a variety of classes at day or night for flexibility for most students. Live the OC Tech way Engage. Empower. Transform.

Ivan

Overall my current experience at orangeburg-Calhoun technical college has been quite well, I have met men and women who have graduated with there associates from there who are quite successful in there fields, people may dislike the idea of going to school locally but if colleges like orangeburg-Calhoun technical college can give you the hands on experience required in your field at an earlier and faster rate then other colleges I would suggest it to anyone,it’s a terrific school and I would not change a thing about my experiences at my college.

Arial

I have been at Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College for about a year now. I would have to say that the campus is beautiful and charming. The classes are a nice size and the professors are kind and professional. There are many opportunities to help you get the education you need to succeed, such as : free tutoring, free counseling and a huge library.

Sha-Tarah

Very professional and the staff is great in assistance. They help you with classes through involved after class programs. They have tutoring sessions if needed. Library and computer lab are always available for use. Over all they try to guide so that you can be sufficiently successful in your curriculum . The push you to your limits for graduation.