Newport, OR
Oregon Coast Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Oregon Coast Community College

Hallie

Oregon Coast Community College is a beautiful campus that offers small class sizes and lots of one-on-one teacher student time during class. It is affordable and offers programs unique to the area such as aquarium science. The campus is clean and teachers are there to help.

Olivia

Being that it's a community college, you have to work to keep friends. It's very different from a four year institution-- there are less cliques and the teachers can give you one on one attention because the class sizes are so small. The largest class I've ever been in was barely under thirty students. The faculty and staff are super nice and very helpful. As far as student body goes, there's a wide variety of students from all sorts of backgrounds. I've been in classes before where the youngest student was 16 and the oldest was 64. Overall OCCC offers a friendly atmosphere and learning rich academic environment.

Austin

it is a wonderful school that gives kids the opportunity for education in Lincoln County. It has a great location for people who might not want to travel that far away from their coast homes. It will give me the chance to be the first person in my family start and further a life with college.

Nothing. I wouldn't change my college experienced at all! I've been having a blast.

There are no sports. It's just all academics. I would love to be able to be involved in school sports again.

That its all about the experience! We get a lot of hands on work! Which makes it super fun! Its brand new too, just recently finished!

Oregon Coast Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.