Portland, OR
Oregon Health & Science University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Oregon Health & Science University

Alexis

Oregon Health and Science University is allowing me to peruse my dreams as a registered nurse. I am incredibly pleased so far with the education being provided. It is incredible to see the staff and faculty certainly strive to provide us the best education. I am deeply happy with Oregon Health and Science University and the education I am currently receiving.

Tessa

OHSU is a very high caliber school. While professors and preceptors have high expectations for students, they provide unconditional support to push us to success. I feel challenged every day and exposed to a wide variety of new experiences. This encouraging and diverse atmosphere has helped build not only my professional expertise but my character. I am very thankful to be a student at OHSU.

Joeleen

If I could give advice to my high school self, regarding making the transition into college life, I would stress the importance of following my dreams. When I was very young, I decided I wanted to be a medical professional. This dream seemed unattainable to me because I came from a very broken home, and ended up on my own as a teen. Despite this, I made my way into honors courses in high school and did well at them, however when it was time to choose my major, I did not have the confidence to follow my dream. Instead, I chose several different paths, which were also of great interest to me, before making my way back to the path I am on now. I am now at a very prestigious university, studying to be the medical professional I have long dreamed of. I certainly find great value in the education I recieved along the way, however, if I had only believed in myself, I would have gotten here a lot sooner, possibly at a price I could have better afforded.

Before coming to OHSU, I wish that I had known that it was a considerably more nurturing program than the community colleges I was applying to. Had I known this I would have applied only to this school, as I could not imagine being in any other program. OHSU's nursing program is progressive and stands out as an inovative OCNE program aimed at changing nursing education.

If I have to choose a downside to my schooling at OHSU, I would say that it is a shame that there are not more seats in the program to facilitate additional, qualified students to gain the exemplary knowledge the school has to offer.

Vicky

It is clean, organized, and easy to get to.

It is clean, organized, and easy to get to.

They are all v ery friendly, hardworking, and eager to complete our program and start working in our fields.

First of all, dont let anyone tell you that you can do something. Some advice I would give myself would be take more math and chemistry classes. Dont let your mom tell you where and when you can go to college. YOu decide!

Oregon Health & Science University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.