Oregon Institute of Technology

« See more reviews of Oregon Institute of Technology

OIT is a small country school dedicated to providing our country with skilled technicians, engineers, as well as other professionals. They have state of the art technology which gives their students a jump start on preparing for their technical careers.

OIT is a small school. The class sizes are small, which is good because the professors help you and want you to succeed. About 98% of students who graduate from OIT find jobs in their field.

A smaller school where the teachers are honestly interested in your learning and not in just the grade you get; teachers look at you as a person not a number in a class.

Oregon Institute of Technology focuses prepares and provides a variety of different fields students can focus on to broaden their future after their college careers.

Oregon Institute of Technology is the best school for anyone looking to get away from the distractions of normal college life, and get back to their education.

It is a small techinal school that has small classes and teachers that actually know their students; It is a challenging school with many rigorous courses.

The counselors and support staff are the best ever, and the location of the campus is a gorgeous setting overlooking beautiful mountains and Klamath Lake.

my school is a clean, pleasant place that i feel is safe and the teachers know their subjects and are happy to help you if you need extra help.

Oregon Institute of Technology is very career focused, allowing student to get hands on experience in a sustainable atmosphere.

My school is just the right size with a diverse student body, which we all work together towards a common goal.