Oregon Institute of Technology

« See more reviews of Oregon Institute of Technology

If you are looking for a college experience that goes beyond just acedmics, I wouldn't reccomend this school for you. There are not very many on campus events for students to get to know each other, and the town of Klamath Falls (where Oregon Institute of Technology is located) doesn't have very much entertainment to offer college students.

In my opinion I think that if you are willing to work through college then you should go to OIT, but if not then I wouldnt suggest wasting your time or money on going. At OIT they will help you get to the place you want to be, so if you are willing then follow your dreams.

A person that does not take school seriously and that would rather attened school to find a party. There are not many party people on the campus. The students here are very focused and driven. A person without goals would not fit in well at OIT.

A person that is not dedicated to their studies. A person should know what their major is and begin preparing for what the needs are to attain your degree.

someone who wants to go into a medical field, or computer and enineering.

Someone who doesn't want to work in the engineering or medical field.

Someone who wants a large campus or to live in a big city.

One that is a party goer and is there only to waste time.