Oregon State University

« See more reviews of Oregon State University

OSU reminds me of Hogwarts. Seriously there is a building on campus my and my friends swear was used in the filming of Harry Potter. But all of the building are brick buildings..I love brick. I think the buildings look amazing. They are older and not very modern, but that's one of the things I love about the campus. I think the campus is gorgeous. Just the right about of green and trees without making it seem like a forest which is good. The buildings are amazing..in my opinion and most of the people here. Most people walk to class. Although there are alot of students at OSU and the campus is a big campus, it's not huge. I have a friend at another school and it takes him 25 minutes to walk to class. My farthest walk is about 12 minutes. I have some classes that are right behind my dorm and it takes me 2 minutes to get there from my room. There are people who bike around campus, although it is not as popular as I thought. When it is not raining or wet on the ground I ride my longboard to class and so do many other people. The majority of people walk to class though.

Oregon State University would look like a beautiful, scholarly place to someone who's never seen it. Just stepping on the university grounds instantly makes a person want to learn. The brick buildings hold character and history, promising a great education. The autumn season at OSU is beautiful. The leaves change to red, orange, and yellow, and mark the end of one season, but the beginning of new knowledge. I absolutely love the campus. I feel incredibly intelligent as I walk to class in my peacoat and boots. Oregon State is a great place to go to college.

Oregon State Univeristy has a beautiful campus that reflects the best parts of Oregon. The campus has several trails that students can use for hiking, biking, running or walking. During the fall the tree covered campus gains the look of a movie set for a romantic fall novel. But not only is the campus beautiful during all four seasons the academics are some of the best a studetn can get in the US. The professors strive and commit to the excellence of all of their students.

A university where the groups of people who go here can be divided into 4 groups: Hicks, Hippies, Greeks and Punks. A diverse research and academic school that doubles as a party school. Has something to offer to everyone, regardless of what they are looking for.

Oregon State University is one of the most friendly schools you will ever visit. No matter what the weather is like, cause in oregon it can change on a dime, students and faculty are always willing to help each other . This is why I chose OSU to be my home.

Oregon State University, with its welcoming and diverse environment, provides the tools for you to succeed and excel in your area of study, while also providing a wide variety of extra-curricular activities to experience the ultimate college experience.

Oregon State University is one of the best universities in the nation and I am so fortunate that I am going here. I love everything about the school, the atmosphere, the small historical campus, tight-knit community and amazing sporting events!

Oregon State University is a fun, energetic, and hard-working school. It is dedicated to keeping it's students focused, but also knows how to give them a chance to have fun, in the form of: athletics, arts, activities, or fun off-campus.

Oregon State University is a student-orientated university that goes above and beyond to meet the needs of a diverse variety of students, learning styles and interests; you really feels as if your needs and success matter at this school.

OSU has an antique look to all of the buildings. Most of the building are made of red brick, so OSU feels rustic and old, which is sort of accurate. OSU is almost 150 years old, so we have a lot of history associated with the campus.