Oregon State University

« See more reviews of Oregon State University

Oregon State University is the perfect place for me to grow into my adult self because it has the most opportunities for me career wise and the vibe of the campus is relaxed and focused all at the same time which is exactly how I am.

Oregon State University is made up of a diverse group of people, from numerous backgrounds; but as students we are all on even footing and most people are very accepting of each other and willing to listen to others perspectives.

Oregon State University is a great school, dedicated to helping all of its students gain experience and knowledge for their futures and strives to improve the Corvallis community through multiple fundraisers and events.

Red brick buildings stand tall against a vast blue sky, giving a sense of hope and dignity to all of those who walk the halls which inspire a need for students to learn more at OSU.

OSU College of Pharmacy is a practical choice for students who want to graduate not just with a piece of paper, but also with a rewarding respected professional title and career.

I would describe my school as perfect; we all have a lot of pride in our school, especially since it is very academically focused and yet fun with social and athletical events.

Oregon State is an amazing school, it's professors are unique and effective, the campus is unbelievably beautiful, and, as a student, I feel part of an educational family.

OSU has a strong background of scientific research and engineering, and is one of two universities in the nation that is a Land, Sea, Space, and Sun Grant institution.

An agricultural based school with an emphasis on the sciences, with a small town feel, safe campus and friendly and outgoing students and sfaff and faculty.

Oregon State University is an academically challenging school focused on providing applicable degrees for young adults to take into the world.