Oregon State University

« See more reviews of Oregon State University

A person who attends Oregon State University should be one who appreciates a diverse student body, who has convictions about the environment. A person who attends this college should be prepared to work hard, in hands-on labs and technical classes, especially if the person wishes to recieve a BS. Corvallis is a small to medium town, but offers one an eccletic experience. It helps if the student enjoys activity, such as sports and intermural sports. If a person is willing to work hard, and feel the rewards for that hard work, this is an excellent school.

A person who loves squirrels, rain, and beautiful sunsets should go to the Oregon State University. OSU also has a multitude of amazing programs, clubs, professors, and activities to do around Corvallis and surrounding areas. Corvallis is a very friendly, eco-friendly place to live and is a good distance away from the Oregon coast, the mountains, and Portland (a fun, weird city). There is lots of hiking and beautiful nature around Oregon. Oregon State University has a lot to offer and has a place for everyone who wishes to become a part of it.

Oregon State University is best for a student that is interested in science or engineering. There is a very good engineering program with an amazing brand new facility. Oregon State University also offers great science facilities and a wide variety of classes. There are also a lot of opportunities for students who like to get involved with their environment. OSU has many clubs and organizations dedicated to creating a sustainable campus and there are also a lot of opportunities to get involved with farm animals.

There is no certain type of person who should attend this college. Everybody that I have meet so far has their own personality and is unique. As mentioned, the student body greatly accepts people of all personalities. Whether you have a passion for human rights or a love for the environment, you will fit in at Ithaca. Ithaca is generally a very liberal school but there are still students who are moderate or on the other side of the political spectrum.

Oregon State University is for anyone who is passionate and dedicated. Someone willing to further their education and would like to have a great college experience. It is for a person that would like to live in a semi-small campus and city with outstanding teaching instructors. This school is a good match for anyone who would like to get involved in the community or with the school and almost every career has an organization for student involvement.

If you're interested in learning and being involved in a socially active and academically diverse atmosphere - Oregon State is great for you! It's big enough to have hundreds of clubs and activities, technologically advanced and well-maintained facilities, and a diverse student population and yet small enough to get a personal learning experience with advisors, professors, and other students and make an impact on the community.

Primarily students who wish to study business, engineering, or science (particularly science, as Oregon State is one of only a few land, sea, air, and space grant universities in the nation) and who can learn from a primarily theoretical approach to teaching rather than "hands on". They would also need to be erather open minded on many issues, as the school seems to focus on, and almost push many ideas out to students.

I think anyone that is interested in any kind of science or engineering should attend this school as it is very well known for these programs. It's a pretty conservative school but, at least from my experiences, everyone seems extremely kind and willing to help. It's a big college with a small-town feel and is big on agriculture. Definitely not for someone who is interested in a big town with tons to do.

A person should attend Oregon State University if they are looking for a safe, fun, and interactive community. Oregon State University is a four year college which means students need to live on or around campus and not in the city. OSU requires commitment from their students, but allows for so many possibilities not allowed at other schools for fun and for their degree.

The kind of person that should attend this school is someone who enjoys a large university campus in a small college town environment. Someone who wishes to learn about a variety of topics while pursuing a degree in a field that one is passionate about. Someone that is not afraid to push their horizons and is eager to become a high fuctioning member of society.