Oregon State University

« See more reviews of Oregon State University

A kind of person who should attend this school could come from any ethnic or cultural backround. Also could come from any status or class in society who is open to share and learn with other students in their school. A person who is willing and determined to succeed both in the class room and outside. A person who is open to new ideas and experiences.

People with motivation, passion, future should attend Oregon State University, especially the ones who are seeking for a career in pharmacy or engineering. Oregon State University has one of the largest research facilities that students have the access to. If you love science and are passionate about it, you need to attend Oregon State University.

I think anyone can fit in at OSU. The campus is diverse and open to it. Religion, race, politics and such don't really matter because even if some people don't agree with you, there are plenty of others that do! People here are open to learning about matters they don't agree with and won't judge you for it.

A person who is interested in partying would enjoy this school. Also, it's a good engineering school, which is why I came here before I decided I didn't want to be an engineer in my senior year. If you want to be an engineer, it's got some great programs, but just make sure that's what you want.

Students that want to pursue a love for learning. Most students interested in this school enjoy the many different offerings here including the extra curricular activities. Engineering, animal sciences, exercise science, and agriculture are all very popular choices and offer hands on experience.

This school has all degrees but is very much known for its emphasis on science degrees, specifically engineering and forestry. If you are pursuing a career in any science related field, this is an excellent choice. This is also a school for active people and community leaders.

Anyone that wants to have a good college experience. Oregon State has the tools to create oportunities for individuals of any race, gender, etc. The campus is becoming more inclusive every day. At Oregon State anyone can fit into anything that they would like!!

Someone who is not afraid of a challange. They should be willing to put time in both in and out of the classroom. With such a big university you must go out of your way to get help, it won't just be handed to you (although it is there if you go looking for it).

People who like sports and want to study either engineering, forestry, or agriculture. We also have a very large recreation center that happens to be a large gathering place for a lot of people. There is also a large greek life for people who are interested.

A liberal person, open to new ideas. Ready to engage in thought. Someone who likes mild seasons, but be prepared for allergy season. This college has a great agriculture programs, great for crop and soil science and pre-vet. A big engineering program.