Oregon State University

« See more reviews of Oregon State University

Any person that wants to gain knowledge and/or better their education. But this does not exclude people whom do not know what career path they should follow. Oregon State offers a wide array of classes for any sucessful job in the real world.

A potential student should have some degree of self-discipline and time management. Coursework is challenging and tuition is fairly expensive, which directly relates to the quality of education that can be received from Oregon State.

I think any kind of person could attend this school. But I think a person that might want to think twice is someone who loves being in the city. Corvallis is a small town and there is not that much night life.

A person who likes football and basketball games, who's thinking about joining a frat or sorority house, looking for an affordable 4-year college, likes a larger campus, and wants a variety in majors.

This school is very diverse and there are many different walks of life here. I would say anybody looking for a good education ,that does not want to pay a lot, and has a strong work ethic.

This school is for people that like the fast pace life. The reason behind that is because this school works on a term by term basis; having tests 2 weeks into each term.

A student should attend Oregon State if they want a well-rounded academic experience and don't mind not having too much to do outside of school.

Oregon State University is open to anyone who wants to further their education. It's a diverse school and a beautiful environment to be in.

I think the best way to describe OSU is that it has a "work hard, play hard" environment. People to whom this appeals will like OSU.

Fun outgoing adventures people who want to be in a small town with a nice size school.