Oregon State University

« See more reviews of Oregon State University

Do your research and make sure you ask alot of questions. Compare each of your choices with each other and list the Pros and cons. Good luck on your decision.

THE only advice i would give myself if i could go back in time as a high schook senior is to save all the money i have because college life is so expensive.

Go to class! Some classes, even large ones, take attendance which counts towards your grade. Plus, most teachers base their tests on lectures, not the book.

Make sure the school is accredited, has an extensive program for the student's interest. Also make sure that the school is racially and culturally diverse.

The most important suggestion I could provide to a student is that he/she should become involved with on-campus and off-campus activities/organizations.

Choose that college that fits you best, and has any possible major that you may want to persue, because it is highly likely that you may change majors!

i haven't enrolled in college at this point in time because of financial situations. im looking forward to getting enrolled within the next semester.

Find the school which will help you achieve not only an education, one that will help you discover who you truly are and who you want to be.

Spend at least a weekend at your prospective school and attend classes that would be in your major to get a better feel for the school.

Work hard and do well in classes. Don't spend too much money. Enjoy the last few terms because a year later you will miss it. Be proud.