Los Angeles, CA
Otis College of Art and Design

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Otis College of Art and Design

Junglang

my classmates are all unique and different in their own way, kinda crazy.

my classmates are all unique and different in their own way, kinda crazy.

you won't know if you're at the right college until you experience it.

i brag about the cute guys at school, and the cool things we make.

Rachael

Otis is the future: innovative, forward thinking, open-minded individuals, and artistic.

There is no exact science to figuring out which college suits one potential student best. It is the student's attitude, drive, and personality that makes their situation the best it can be. Of course, it does help to attend a respected and accomodating college that drives a student in his/her chosen carreer path, but a student must be reliant on his/her own determination to attain the knowledge, experience, and memories that stay with him/her throughout his/her life. Positivity and determination are definitely key to a successful college life that not only includes a good education, but a good batch of fun memories and friends to leave with. New students should know that fear is common, but that should not prohibit them from opening up to new people, ideas, outlooks. Never compare yourself with another person, every student is unique from the way they study to the way they take an exam and handle pressure. Most importantly, let your passions drive you, mistakes are ok because you would never learn a thing without them, but passion is key to attaining your own personal success and happiness.

I wouldn't say "brag", but I would say the one thing I talk about most to my friends in regards to my schooling is how intense the workload is, but also how much I am enjoying the experience. The pressure and the excitement go hand in hand. The reason why I am so proud to be at Otis is because it's hard. Greatness does not come easily.

Ani

Fist make sure they can afford the college or the university they want to attend. Research about the college and make sure the college or university they want to attend provides every needs they are looking for. Also visit the campus, take a tour and talk to the students that are attending that college or univesity about the school. Another thing that is important, is to visit different colleges and pick the one that is the best for them.

Cafe teria, food is very bad at the cafe.

A person that is not seriouse about his or her career.

patricia

The college will absorve your energy and time.

The college will absorve your energy and time.

do research about the school and talk to students from that campus.

They give us alot of work and spended less time for familiy and sleep.

Judy

My school is turning us into art zombies.

My school is turning us into art zombies.

You must first know what you want and where you can get it and do the best you can to work for it! Go for it, you can do it!

There is too many girls and too less guys, but then again, our school is famous for its fashion design degree. I also wish there is more clubs or activities in this school.

Art

Before you choose a college try and be as sure as you can about your career choice. Then take that choice and do as much research as you can on as many colleges as you can. Also try to visit the campus you want to go to at various times and get opinions about the school from students that are there. A college campus should not be a larger version of your High School but a pre-profesional environment that allows for career and personal growth with only positive intent. Learn, grow, have fun, and enjoy every second because it passes way too fast.

cost....too expensive for the education provided

Stella

My classmates and I are very close and we call ourselves our second family.

My classmates and I are very close and we call ourselves our second family.

My school is best known for being an art school.

Go and visit the school and talk to the students that currently go there.

Charles

Otis College of Art and Design provides students with a large amount of valuable skills that will benefit them in the work world after graduation.

Visit as many colleges as possible and make sure it is the right fit for you. sitting in on classes helps a lot.

I wish I had known what major i was set on before I began attending Otis.

Irene

They are friendly, helpful and hot!!!!!!

They are friendly, helpful and hot!!!!!!

This school is not big and on the top of the art college. But, I'm sure that the school is becomming the best art college among the industry . As I said, it's a small school so students get along really easily. Here at Otis College it's really easy to make friends!!! Professors are always prepare for their classes. Too much works might scare you. However, it is part of a valuable experience. Unlike, other art school, Otis required many liberal classes like senior english. It is really hard to acheive good grade from both art class and liberal classes at the one time but it worth. Most of my friends in the school, even if their most wanted school was not an Otis, satisfied with their final desicion, attending Otis and so do i.

I think everyone can attend this school.

Otis College of Art and Design administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.