Otis College of Art and Design

« See more reviews of Otis College of Art and Design

our school is best known for fashion Design, also toy design. it was the first fashion Design school in Los Angeles, and i say it's the best fashion Design school , our main capus is located at near West chester (LAX), and our fashion Design campus is located at Downtown, in the heart of fashion distric. every year we have a senior fashion benifit show at the Beverly hilton hotel to raise money, and to show off our Junior, and Senior's work.

Otis is a superb institution that transforms its students to the best artists and designers in the artistic field. It is a fun, yet disciplined school that will prepare individuals for professional work. The work results of the graduating class, even the younger undergraduates are very well executed and planned.

It's very friendly place, where I feel very secured with artistic minds among the artistic group of people. Otis is most helpful school that encourages students to enjoy their career. Facilities are very big, and space for students are very open that many people enjoys working and helping each others.

otis is very carreer driven in terms of reputation, which often comes before the students themselves. i feel the school could do a lot better if it focused more on the betterment of the students themselves rather than the politics within the faculty and alumni.

Otis College of Art and Design is one of the top three undergraduate Art institutions in the world for Fashion Design, Toy Design, Interactive Product Design, Architecture and Fine Art (and will probably devour your soul).

my school is very competitive and gives lots of works but offers nice job opportunities after student graduates. faculty memebers are very professional. they are well known in industry.

Otis College of Art and Design provides students with a large amount of valuable skills that will benefit them in the work world after graduation.

Otis is amazing it is a small school so you get to know everyone and there is a lot of competition which keeps the students making great art.

Otis is the best hands-on, self-motivating, school where anyone who is willing to learn, will learn from the best people in the industry.

Otis College is neither big nor small college, however, this school leads students to what they have dreamed of.