Otis College of Art and Design

« See more reviews of Otis College of Art and Design

Most are very quiet and to themselves with a couple of outspoken highly confident dedicated students. This is how most artist carry themselves. All are pretty nice when you open up a little and work together on team projects. While I was attending Los Angeles Trade Tech College I had an array different personalities and cares. Some had no choice but to be there in class. Otis is expensive so you have to be dedicated!

There are overwhelming loads of work, but students and teachers all go through the hardship together by being helpful to each others. People in this school are very enthusiastic and are very positive to do create their art works.

Here at Otis College of Art and Design, the students on campus consist of ethnically, socio-economically and politically diverse individuals, who have chosen to pursue their passion in the visual arts.

My classmates are interested and excited in what they are learning in this school, I would have to say most students that go here want to be here.

My classmates are a very diverse, artistic, friendly, intelligent group of people who are concerned with doing well and helping each other out.

My classmates are diverse racially, socially, and culturally leading to the interaction with many different types of personalities.

most students tend to work on their own and will only work in groups if they are forced to by a teachers group project.

My classmates were creative people who loved their smoke breaks and occasional loud stress shouts in the night .

My classmates are attentive, hardworking, mostly ambitious, mostly girls, big dreamers and competitive.

Classmates are diverse in background, race, style and talents. All are pretty friendly and casual.