Jeffersonville, IN
Ottawa University-Jeffersonville

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Ottawa University-Jeffersonville

Julia

My overall opinion of Ottawa is extremely positive. I am in my 2nd year there and have not found anything that I can complain about. Staff and instructors are more than just helpful; they go over and above normal to be of assistance with things, not only regarding classes, but in regard to anything that can possibly hinder our studies. I appreciate the extra time given to me for additional help. The program that I am seeking is available and I can always get the classes I need. I would definitely recommend Ottawa University to any non-traditional student who is serious about earning a degree.

If there is a stereotype, I don't know what it is.

Grandmother and employee, I have not had an opportunity to get involved with activities. However, there are always things posted in the school as well as on our computers.

• $0

Ottawa University-Jeffersonville administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.