Brookfield, WI
Ottawa University-Milwaukee

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Ottawa University-Milwaukee

Katelyn

My classmates were driven, hard working & supportive.

My classmates were driven, hard working & supportive.

Ottawa University is unique in the sense that it caters to students who are serious about using their degree upon completion.

If I could go back in time to my senior year of high school. there would only be one thing that I would talk to myself about. That one thing would be resilancy. I would reassure myself that no matter how difficult my life got in the next few years, I would still persevere with flying colors. I would only need the resilant nature that I have been blessed with to take life in great stride and to learn from every mistake or mishap.

Rebekha

My college is right on a lake. It has a dock and swimming area and there are a lot of opportunities to do activities such as sailing class and fishing club. There are plenty of trees and places to walk and enjoy nature. The campus has both a dinning hall and small restaurant where students can go to eat. The ice-cream at the restaurant is really good. The dorms on campus are very comfortable and spacious. My college is small, so students get a lot of one-on-one attention from teachers if they need it.

If I could go back in time and talk with myself as a highschool senior, there are several pieces of advice I would give myself. First of all I would tell myself to be a bit more assertive and straightforward with my roommates. If something bothers me then I should be direct and tell them the moment it happens rather than keeping it to myself. Secondly, I would tell myself to get some assignments and research done early if I have a lot of free time so that the end of semester crunch is not as intense. I would also advice myself to spend more time with other students and to have more fun. Last of all, I would tell myself not to worry too much and that college is not as scary or intimidating as it seems.

The best things about my college (George Williams College of Aurora University) would have to be the beautiful campus and the wonderful staff and faculty. The campus is right on the Geneva Lake with a very pretty wooded area. The teachers are extremely supportive and know what they are doing and the staff (ex. campus safety, the cooks, maintenance) are very friendly and helpful. Overall it is a very nice learning environment.

Willie

I would tell myself to spend more time at school getting to know my faculty and staff. I would tell myself to participate more in school based events and allow myself to grow with experiencing as much as possible. To take the time to consider the right career and set that goal. Staying focus is one of the most important decisions that can be made to save money, hardship, and time.

The best point to this school is that it allows me to continue my full-time job while finishing my education without consuming my life with studying and useless classes. The school is focused on what I need to complete my career, they understand that I am a continuing student and give me the exact help I need.

If you are someone who has plenty of leisure time, looking for a community type school, or need extra guidence and help with studying.

Ottawa University-Milwaukee administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.