Ottawa University-Ottawa Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Ottawa University-Ottawa

Kylee

I love how modern the campus is. Everything is just a few steps from each other. I love the activities that you can get involved in and how often there are student activities. The professors are very good with keeping up with athletes grades and help keep the players on the court.

The students and faculty are so nice! There are always people around to help you and always make you feel welcome. This is a big difference compared to a community college in the sense that everybody is the same age or around the same age. You get more into activities here than any school i've been to.

Austin

This is for the Ottawa University-Arizona campus. Right now it is a very small campus, but in the coming years in will continue to get bigger and bigger. We already have a good foundation for our sports culture and there is already a tight bond between the student body. With time, these factors will only get better and Ottawa University-Arizona will grow into the next great college.

Parker

Ottawa University – Ottawa is in a great location and the right size school for me. My plan is to attend Ottawa University in the fall of 2018 and will major in secondary education. I also plan to try out for the men's soccer team and get involved in several clubs that are offered at the university. I have visited seven to eight universities ranging in size and I feel Ottawa is the best school for my needs. The class sizes are small, professors are approachable, staff is welcoming, and the coaches are great. I am very excited about what the future holds for me and look forward to playing a sport at the school. I also look forward to meeting new students from around the world.

MaKayla

It is a decent school, not for everyone. There is a large athletic presence on campus at nearly 90% of the students are athletes. The class sizes are ideal, but it is a small, private school, so don't expect a D1 college experience because it isn't that. It's whatever you make of it. Everyone here is super friendly, faculty and students, and supportive. Parties happen every weekend, it's college. I have enjoyed my, now, year and a half and have made some pretty great, hope-to-be lifelong friends here at this University.

Eric

This review is about the Ottawa University in Surprise, Arizona. I could not find this school in the database so I chose the closest link, the sister school Ottawa University in Kansas. The Ottawa in Surprise will be a good school in the next 5-10 years, but right now since it is just beginning they have nothing except for a very nice football field. I recommend going to the Surprise campus if you want to meet great people and staff, but I do not recommend going if you want the actual college experience.

Tia

Its overall not to bad, has a good campus cultural and there always some type of events going. Like I don't think you get the chance at any other school to ride a camel or good at Topgolf for free. so since it's a small town they always hold things to keep us occupied it could be free movie night at the local theater or just a simple ping pong tournament in one of the lounges there's always something to do. Since class sizes are small you always know your professor your professor will always know your name as well so you will always have access to them regardless if they're busy because most of them are on campus for the majority of the day anyways. The residence halls are not that bad even though they drastically range and prices the cheapest one it just a regular dormitory but it's just been recently renovated so we have a brand new bathrooms and showers and everything so the living is pretty nice compared to even big universities. At the same time this school is one of those schools wear if you come here is that there's no transferring after your sophomore year because some of the credits are not transferable since it is a private institution so that's something you should also keep in mind.

Jacqueline

It is amazing, i have been many times and have been accepted. I am attending Ottawa to further my education and I couldn't be happier. I feel welcome because of how nice everyone is. It is a safe environment for you to grow not just in education, but as a person.

kai

Ottawa university is a fantastic school really work with students to make sure they have everything they need to start school in the fall. Definitely help you in the whole process of enrolling and making sure you understand what is going on. I would definitely recommend this school to others

SYDNI

Ottawa University is a great University. I have visited this University and I really like it. I was invited to their Volleyball camp and it was incredible and the ALL THE COACHES were absolutely AMAZING. Coach Blessington is absolutely incredible, down-to-earth and so positive. She has a great spirit. I am really motivated on becoming a SCOUT.

Kevin

People are fantastic and so friendly and welcoming. The professors are to notch and honestly care about their students. The athletics are fun, exciting and am glad to be part of. The campus is small, comfortable and very homey. I enjoy everything and cant wait for fall semester to start.