Phoenix, AZ
Ottawa University-Phoenix

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Ottawa University-Phoenix

John

It is a really great school, everyone around is always willing to help.

It is a really great school, everyone around is always willing to help.

Jocelyn

Hello, My name is Jocelyn and I am a visitor at Ottawa University. A couple months ago I was given a tour of the campus by some students who had attended the college for as long it has been opened. That being said it was not opened for longer but it looked in really good shape and they really knew how to make the campus more successful.

Morgan

Ottawa University in Phoenix has a wonderful campus with small classroom sizes that are ideal for learning. Instructors are friendly and available to assist with questions and understand the needs of an athlete. Each week, students come together to take communion and pray as a group. Everyone is very close and study in the library as with the help of tutors. For the athletes, tutoring is mandatory. I feel this is a something that helps keep me successful and prevent me from falling behind. The campus is clean and well lit. I always feel safe, both day and night.

Courtney

My opinion of Ottawa University is that I am amazed with the college life. I love the campus and instantly fell in love with how I feel at home there. I feel comfortable with the staff and students. I got an athletic scholarship for seven thousand dollars to play volleyball. My teammates are really welcoming and I can't wait to attend in the Fall.

Brooklee

Flexibility for adult learners

Flexibility for adult learners

As a young adult, live in on campus housing and get involved in clubs, groups, or sports. Immerse yourself wholly in the experience and don't worry about the fun or partying outside of school, it will be there when you are done, but the college campus experience is once in a lifetime. An experience you won't get a second shot at but will miss if you didn't take the chance to embrace it.

I didn't feel a real sense of comeraderie was built amongst students in classes.

Morgan

Ottawa University changed my life for the better by allowing me to pursue my degree while being a single mom and having to work full-time.

Don't choose a college for a guy. If you want to go across the country for school, apply! The worst thing that could happen is you'll get a denial letter. Big deal. There are plenty of options out there and plenty of schools willing to work with you. Also, don't let anyone tell you what you can or can't do. If you want to get your degree in International Business, then you can get your degree in International Business. Don't let anyone make you feel less than what you are capable of. You can achieve anything you set your mind to. It won't be an easy road and at times it may not even be enjoyable, but at the end it will be well worth it. Most of all enjoy the moment now and don't stress about the future. These are years that you will never get back.

While online courses may seem better, it is actually more enjoyable and easier to physically go to class. Classes are only offered at night, so there isn't that worry if you have to work full-time during the day.

Nicholas

The advice I would give myself would be to not take the easy road. When I was 18 I had a job lined up doing construction and didn't plan on going to college. A few years later I realized life isn't about how much money you make, it is about being happy at what you do and what you can accopmlish with your time. Now I wish I would have tried harder, found a career path that I was interested in, and earned more college credits when I didn't have to pay for them out of my own pocket. Looking back now life would be easier if I had gone to school right away, but instead I went out on my own and now I have to work twice as hard by working full time and going to school at night.

Bryan

I would tell myself to practice good time management, organization, and study skills while in high school so I would be ready when I go to college. I would also tell myself to have more of a clear mind of exactly what I want to do career wise rather than having many different aspirations.

I wish I would have known more about where the programs are. It is a fairly new program and there have been "loop holes" and inconsistencies.

When I tell my friends about my school, I brag about the wide selection of programs that are available. I also brag about the set-up of practicum and internships. This helps with job placement.

Ottawa University-Phoenix administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.