Otterbein University Top Questions

Otterbein University looks, to someone who has never seen it before, really small. It is a private institution with very small class sizes, however, there are a great deal of opportunities and resources available. You are able to walk with little to no problems to and from your classes and residence halls. I am not a resident, however, the farthest distance I have to go between classes is about a ten minute walk on most days. There are not many places to truly hide out on this campus, as everyone pretty much knows everyone, however, my favorite locations on this campus would probably be: The Bean (Coffee spot outside the library), Third floor of the library, the commuter lounge (basement of Towers) and room 338 in Roush.

Jhas

A school based around tradition and great ethics.

Otterbein is clean, friendly, and creates a learning atmosphere that enhances not only the students academic mind but their life outside academics as welil.

Jerrica

My school is perfect for me because it's small, and close to home, and it also has great academics and social culture.

Otterbein is like a small family that is located in a small suburb town of Westerville, Ohio and you can be a part of our family at Otterbein because it is a friendly, down-to-earth environment where you can be yourself, while being a part of the family and we value the talents you bring to campus and we will support you as you develop to your full potential.

Otterbein is full of different ethnic groups, organizations, personallities; you will be accepted for who you are and return the favor.

Kelley

Otterbein is a safe, small environment in which everyone can find their place and love it.

It is a nice place with a emphasis on the performing arts but a good life and earth science department.

Otterbein College is surrounded by a small, friendly town. It is a clean and welcoming campus where everyone can be themselves. Otterbein consists of a variety of backgrounds, which makes it a great and interesting place to be. Otterbein is also a great place to meet new people and recieve a well deserved degree. At Otterbein, classes are taught by educated professors who are always willing to help out. If i could describe Otterbein in one word, I'd say: unique! I choose unique because when I visited other colleges I didn't feel at home and here I do!

A liberal, accepting, culturally diverse, and academically focused college.

Otterbein is a small unified and tight knit college, complete with a nice little town called Westerville and surrounded by lots of green.

Carrie

Otterbein is the best school that I could have found for me.

Devon

laid back