Otterbein University Top Questions

Someone who is unwilling to put in the effort required, or perhaps does not desire to pay quite the amount that this university costs.

Marcia

Otterbein is the kind of school I feel anyone could attend because its diverse atmosphere.

A student that is looking for night life should not attend this school. Otterbein is like a small family and the class size is small. Otterbein College is located in the center of Westerville, Ohio, which is a small suburb town. Westerville, Ohio was dry for over 100 years. If you are looking for night life, don't come to Otterbein.

A person who does not like a liberal arts education that has classes that are not necessarily part of your specific major. Also if anyone does not like a small school atmosphere, or if a person does not want to have to get involved with organizations around their campus, since organizations are basically the only way to get involved and get to know other people on campus.

You have to be open to other cultures and ethnic groups. Gay rights, preaching, and theater are major diversities with Otterbein College. If you are not open to expriencing new clubs, groups or people then Otterbein is not for you. You have to be very accepting and open to get out of your comfort zone. If you are not willing to put a lot of your time and effort into your work you may want to reconsider your choice. Be yourself, be open and be accepting.

Corey

Otterbein is made up of very committed students who want to get an education. If you are looking for a "party" college (we have a dry campus and Westerville is a dry city) or just messing around this is not the college for you.

Kelley

A person should not attend this school if they are looking for a huge campus. It is very small, but the nice thing about it is that it is so close to Columbus and Ohio State University that the partying, or night life can be found elsewhere and your cozy little dorm room/neighborhood stays safe and quiet.

Adri'onna

Someone who likes a smaller enviornemt and is financially stable.

Ervine

Anyone who's a big party school kinda person. There are some parties, but your really going for parties then their are other schools you can go to. Primarily, the students here are focused on their learning not on getting smashed.

A person who likes a larger campus with more options shouldn't attend Otterbein.

Someone who loves the big cities and has a constant desire to get off campus and experience the surrounding areas.

I don't think I could pin point a person who could not attended Otterbein College; because of the diverse backgrounds here and the welcoming faculty, I do not feel anyone should not attend Otterbein.

One that is not accepting of others' views.

There are alot of homosexual people that attend Otterbein. I would say something who is homophobic shouldn't attend this school or someone that doesn't have an open mind.

Devon

hardcore partier

Octavia

someone who wants to party alot .Otterbein is a very small school around 3,000 students and the surrounding area is very comfortable . The campus is not big so it is very easy to find your way around. It is a very comfortable setting in and out of class and my whole family loves the campus. the class sizes are perfect for a one on one and the teachers are interested and concerned with the students. they are more than willing to go out of their way to help the students that are in their classes and for other students.

Someone who wants a very vigorous education, as I feel unchallenged at times.