Oxnard, CA
Oxnard College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Oxnard College

Jesy

programs for students that are university related. like, EOPS, summer programs, financial aid, and representatives of universities coming to the college to talk to students (one to one) about transfering requirements.

the advise i would give to myself is do whatever it takes to get in that school, always take in mind that nothing is impossible, and all you need to have is desire and patience to do things, because alot is never enough.

i tell my friends that the college i go to, is a good choice to start for getting a degree, becuase they offer good classes that are transferable to universities. I also tell them most about how they help you with the financial aid.

Cindy

Oxnard College is best known for the dedication of the faculty and for being accessible higher education. Anyone from the returning student follwing a two year gap from school to the mother of three wanting a better life can get a quality education at Oxnard College.

Oxnard College has a faculty that is comitted to helping their students succeed and they will do whatever is needed to push students. The school is also for the community and allows students from different backgrounds to gain an education without having to travel excessively. Oxnard College has a great community feel and that's something that was very unique and led me to attend the school.

If I could go back and give a younger me advice, I would simply say "You're not a giraffe so start talking". Giraffe's do not have vocal chords because of their long necks and in high school it would have been possible to think I had no vocal chords either. What I have learned in college is that its more important than ever to take part in class discussions and let my voice and opinions be heard. There can often be a lot of students in the classroom and its easy to feel lost or small but by taking part of discussions, making quesitons and connecting with other students more learning can be made. Talking in my high school classroom would have made learning easier and I would have enjoyed my classes more too. Even so, I'm glad I learned not to be a giraffe even it took me longer than it should have.

Oxnard College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.