Ozark Christian College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Ozark Christian College

Kirk

Ozark is a special place made up of broken people. While here you will experience college life at it's fullest within the Christian setting. You will experience deep community with like-minded friends and get life long experiences. This school is different from others because they actually care about you.

Angela

Ozark is a fantastic school where we are challenged academically and spiritually. The professors genuinely care about the students and the community is amazing.

Cassidy

I LOVE Ozark Christian College! What may be lacking in sports or clubs is made up ten-fold in the community-driven activities we do have. The rigorous academic expectations are combined with personable professors available to mentor you, offer their shoulder to cry on, walk through the syllabus with you or let you crash at their house if you need a place to chill. OCC is the place to be.

Amazing! Professors, students, and any staff personnel do all they can and more to make you and your family feel welcome, cared for, and important. Upon arrival for my freshman orientation, every individual I encountered helped me and my family to feel like we belonged there. This school is full of wonderful, Christ-loving people.

Ozark Christian College is just what I was looking for. It is so unapologetically centered in Jesus that you never have to look to find Him. The professors and staff are unparalleled and the students are incredibly supportive and encouraging. Everything is very well kept.

Bridget

Ozark is such a great school to attend and has many opportunities for students from around the world. I have visited this college about four times now, and every time is has been an enjoyed experience. Every time I visit, I feel welcome and a part of the campus family, which is a great feeling. I have been accepted into this college, which i am very grateful for. I hope to achieve so much at this school and have it prepare me for life.

Ozark Christian College is one of the best Christian colleges! Their staff is amazing, fun to talk to, and always willing to help you in any situation. The dorm life is filled with community and teaches you about the christian life just as much as the classes. The classes are well organized and taught to us through scripture and with the hope of helping us in our future ministries.

jasmine

I absolutely love Ozark Christian College. It is an amazing place to learn and grow. I am surrounded by people who care not only about my grades but also my personal well-being. I have found friends and people whom I know I can trust and count on for the rest of my life. I am truly blessed to have the opportunities in attending school that others may not receive.

Madison

The community is something you will never experience outside of the school! Being a Christian school, I do think that we could do more to help out the community in Joplin, MO. We have service hours that we are required to meet, but I think our service should go beyond a required amount of service hours!

Gabrielle

Very good experience for a Bible College. The professors were very professional and accessible. The academics were challenging and educational. The community was tight-knit and the culture was unique. I enjoyed my time at Ozark and would recommend that anyone who wants to learn more about the Bible attends!