Springfield, MO
Ozarks Technical Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Ozarks Technical Community College

Ozarks Technical Community College is a great college to attend. The professors are super nice and supportive. If you ever have any questions there are people willing to answer them and help you on your path to success. I never feel alone in my education there.

Over all OTC is a great community college. OTC has a great campus, it is only a community college so it does not offer on campus living. The instructors have decent office hours and will work with students if the student is unable to meet in those hours.

Ruth

I love it here the instructions are kind, and fun, sometimes funny. classes are interesting and its just a lot of fun even at 7 a.m. It is easy to find your classes and there is always someone around to ask if you get turned around or just plain lost. I highly recommend OTC to anyone who wants to go to college but may not want to go to a 4 year or university right away.

Madilynn

OTC is honestly a great college. I am so lucky to have had the opportunity to receive two free years through the A+ program. Overall, there are great opportunities for students here. The people are extremely friendly, the professors are easy to talk to and always available to help you and want you to succeed. The classroom environments are open and very comfortable. The material and courses we get to choose from are great as well. However, OTC is a two year school and because of that there aren't really many ways to get involved. There are no sports teams or Greek life and there's no on campus housing which is expected for a two year institution. But it is a great way to start off your college career. After you finish at OTC, you can go anywhere. The possibilities are endless. OTC wants to set you up for an amazing future and it is a great place to start.

Kory

Ozarks Technical Community College is located close to gas stations and grocery stores which can be found within 4 blocks. More importantly though, it is just a couple of blocks away from Chipotle, I mean Textbucks which works directly with the school. The faculty and staff are available before and after classes and always attentive and with the many free services, such as the tutoring center, you can always get the help you need. I have also personally had to use the financial aid office and have talked to department heads, not only were they easily available, but very helpful.

Asia

its a good foot in the door for a lot of people though theyre still growing and becoming a more improved college. I feel like in some areas they are lacking but the all together community is amazing. soemone is always there to help you and you can always make new friends and meet classmates. the teachers you can rate as too take proper classes that have a fair amount of good reviews for their teachers and classes.if that makes sense.

Kendra

I wasn't a very good student in high school because I did not have a vision for myself and who I wanted to be or what I wanted to do. If I could give my 15 year old self any advice it would be to find what it is you are passionate about. When a person has vision they are not limited by their past, but thrive in their present. Because they know what they want they don't waste time and they head in their right direction. You'll always end up somewhere, it just seems better to decide where that will be. So, I would tell myself to find out what I love and to do it. Life is too short and too exciting to not experience as much as you can, especially in educational enviornments.

The only thing I wish I would have known is that the main campus in springfield offered so many more extra-curricular activities, whereas the Table Rock/Richwood Valley campuses I have attended do not offer any.

The worst thing about my school is that since it is a 2-year community college, there's not a whole lot of school spirit. It is a great place for a start because it gets you to be used to the college ways, but it doesn't really provide the college experience that young adults should have.

Makayla

It is relatively small, maze-like, the teachers are really helpful and the education is very good.

Most kids that you meet here will be helpful but some do not seem that focused or motivated.

Get ahead on homework and stay ahead to ensure that you do the best that you can. Remember to breathe and relax, don't overstress yourself. Also remember to have fun becuase this is the journey where you find yourself and where you learn the most about yourself. Don't forget that is alright to change your major and not know what you want to do, because you have to time to figure it out. Don't rush into anything and don't be set in your ways. Most importantly though do your best in everything that you do and always be yourself. Form study groups and work with others, because it really does help you in the long run. Make friends and make memories.

Adena

My college is best known for their technical programs.

My college is best known for their technical programs.

I would tell myself that I have a chance in college. You can do this! Do not be afriad to follow your dreams! College will be such an amazing growing experience, that it is at least worth the shot to try.

How friendly everyone is. The staff is extremely kind and helpful, and it is an extremely positive environment.

Helena

Ozarks Techinal Community College is a college where students can learn and interact with one another and have fun with another. Ths community college allows students to check their grades on Blackboard and allows students to connect with their teachers.

If I were to go back in time and go back to high school (as a senior), my advice I would give to myself is that I would tell myself to stay ontop of my work, and don't pocrastinate. I would tell myself to stay ontop of my grades so I won't fail and won't take the classes again. There are too many times where I had did that. I would also tell myself to never loose my papers that would help me on my quizes and tests. I would also tell myself that I should study for my tests for a better grade. This is all what I would tell myself if I could go back as a high school senior.

Ozarks Techinal Community College isn't for students who are aren't up to date with their grades and procrastinate with their homework. Students who have bad attendance and bad attitude shouldn't go to college either.

Ozarks Technical Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.